Dispatch & Delivery
Christmas Delivery: The last date for delivery in time for Christmas is 21st December 2016. Orders placed after this date may not reach you by Christmas.
Delivery Charges (UK)
- Free delivery on all UK orders over £50*
- For orders under £50 delivery will be charged at £5 (£4.16 plus VAT)*
- If the order total at checkout is less than £50 (ex VAT) after any discount is applied you will not qualify for free delivery*
Delivery Charges (Outwith the UK)
- Channel Islands All orders – 2-3 days – £10 per box*
- Isle of Man All orders – 3 days – £10.42 per order up to 25kg*
- BFPO Please call 02036455188 for a quote
- *Excluding heavy or large items and college kits. Individual delivery charges will be shown at your basket. Delivery times exclude weekends. Prices exclude VAT. Special order furniture/equipment orders may take up to 12 weeks for delivery.
Delivery Times (UK)
Next day delivery: Orders must be received by 4pm Monday to Friday to be delivered the next working day. Next day delivery is for UK Mainland only and only applies to items that are in stock. Delivery to other areas, including Highlands, Islands and Republic of Ireland, may take up to two working days. Orders placed after 4pm will be dispatched the next woking day. Orders must be placed before 4pm Friday to be delivered on Monday. Some stocked furniture/equipment orders can take up to 4 days for delivery.
Orders will be processed and dispatched subject to credit card and address details being correct. Delivery times are quoted in good faith. E-solutions can accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances outside of our control causing late delivery.. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control. Delivery will be to the address advised in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, unless special instructions were given at time of order, a note will be left to advise if your order has been returned to the depot.
For large items and/or orders you are advised to have assistance on hand as couriers will only deliver to premises kerb side and will not enter premises or deliver up or down stairs. If you require assisted delivery into premises or up or down stairs please contact us so we can make suitable arrangements. An excess delivery charge will apply for this service. You must ensure that any obstacles, such as door ways, are catered for.